Monday 16 January 2017

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT, BLUE GENE IS BACK FOR THE FUTURE

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT 

BLUE GENE, THE TECH

WRITING HERO IS...

BACK!!! REJOICE!!! 


Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! 

The Tech World hasn't been the same without his writing! 


#SynapseCircuit #Synapse #Circuit 
#BlueGene #Blue #Gene
Recovery from illness...

UK, January 16, 2017,
 Blue Gene, the man behind some of the most entertaining Tech journalism is back! Gene was forced to bow out of the Tech Writing game due to prolonged illness.

Here are some words from the man himself...

It's great to be back! I have missed writing about my favorite subject, Tech! It must be a year now since I last wrote anything substantial. I have missed testing products, giving my opinions and predictions.

I became seriously ill and I had to take a break from writing. I have been working hard at rebuilding my body. I am thinking of writing about that aspect of my life at some point. We shall see... But in the meantime, I am keen to get back to what I love doing which is to write about Tech - product reviews, news, opinions, observations, etc.

It is wonderful to see, via the stats, that you are still reading my articles! Thank you! It means a lot!

You can expect me to be back on the Tech pulse!

Best wishes, 


Blue Gene aka Synapse Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment