Friday 10 April 2015

SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE NEWS SYNAPSE CIRCUIT

You don't want to see another unboxing, do you?
SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
NEWS

CUTTING S6 EDGE
#Samsung #GalaxyS6Edge #GalaxyS6

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! It's great to see you as always! It's a wonderful sunny afternoon in London, UK! I wish I could treat you to homemade lemonade on the rocks!

Have you made your choice? I certainly have - just like I said I would!

NO CONTEST
Yes, I pretty much knew what my next upgrade would be. That's right, I've got my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge today on the official launch date, 10 April 2015. You might want to make a note of that date as it is history in the making!

Samsung has put out a peach of a handset that is unashamedly futuristic with the Galaxy S6 Edge!

OUTSTANDING
Samsung has, with the Galaxy S6 Edge, secured its legacy and continues to sit on the King of Android throne without too much of a challenge.

So far we've seen great efforts from HTC and LG but Samsung has certainly the distinct Galaxy S6 Edge above the rest.

PENULTIMATE
Standby for the Synapse Circuit penultimate review! If you're in doubt I suggest you wait for the Synapse Circuit definitive review that should answer all your questions!

Thank you for reading Synapse Circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment