Thursday 23 April 2015

GALAXY S6 EDGE THE PENULTIMATE DEFINITIVE REVIEW SYNAPSE CIRCUIT


SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
GALAXY S6 EDGE
THE PENULTIMATE DEFINITIVE REVIEW


Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! It’s great to see you as always! I am so very happy that some of you have benefited greatly from my UPGRADE WITHCONFIDENCE article! I am so very glad that you have gotten some great deals with your handsets! Awesome!

Here is the Synapse Circuit penultimate definitive review of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in one place for you to access! Hey, I am not telling you what to get! I am letting you know what I would get for myself! Are you sitting comfortably? I am about to justify why the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be my next upgrade! Read on!

#Samsung #GalaxyS6Edge #TheNextGalaxy #UnpackedEpisodeOne2015 #GalaxyS6 #GalaxySEdge #GalaxyS6Accessories #GalaxyS6EdgeAccessories #GalaxyS6BatteryPack #GalaxyS6EdgeBatteryPack

PART ONE: THE UNBOXING

This details my first impressions of the Galaxy S6 Edge after I have opened the box! You will find out what I felt about the design and materials.

PART ONE

PART TWO: FEELING
In a nutshell I have gone into what my feelings are after using it for more than a day. I talk about the difference between the Galaxy App and Google Play Store. I also observe what’s happening with regards to a competitor’s products in the wake of the release of the Galaxy S6 Edge and Galaxy S6.

PART TWO

PART THREE: USABILITY
By now I am using the Galaxy S6 Edge as my daily driver. I am making use of the camera. I make calls. I use my favourite applications. I watch YouTube videos and try to run the battery down from using it more than I normally would use a daily driver.

I give the handset based upon my experience.

PART THREE

Thank you so much for reading Synapse Circuit!

Expect more reviews, news, opinions, competitions and more from Synapse Circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment