Monday 16 March 2015

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 LOLLIPOP UPDATE SYNAPSE CIRCUIT

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 GETS SWEETER
ANDROID LOLLIPOP UPDATE 5.0.1

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! I hope that you had a great weekend! I know I sure did! The preview of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were a highlight!

Are you the owner of the Galaxy S4? Have you checked for updates lately? 

#Samsung #GalaxyS4 #LollipopUpgrade

SWEET GALAXY
UK, March 16 2015 - The brilliant and often underrated Galaxy S4 received the Android Lollipop 5.0.1 upgrade and it's all good!

I like the changes! The combination of Lollipop and TouchWiz is very alluring - together they work wonders! After seeing the stripped down version of TouchWiz on the Galaxy S6 Edge (and S6) I don't understand why those lovely Air Gestures have been removed. It's not like I've noticed any lag, so far, on the Galaxy S4. 
Anyway, I like that webpages are a part of the multitasking card view. The overall changes aren't jarring and confusing. Everything looks neater as a whole. The menus remain very easy to understand; in fact the update is rather similar to the Galaxy Note 4 without the Lollipop update. I'm looking forward to Lollipop on the Galaxy Note 4 too! 

Thank you for reading Synapse Circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment