Sunday 8 March 2015

iPHONE 6 AND 6 PLUS DUMPED FOR GALAXY S6

Above: iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (along with a load of 5C models) are dashed out of disappointment.

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
iPHONE 6 / 6 PLUS FAILURE

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! As always it's great to see you. I hope all is well and that you're chilling out this Sunday!

Have you sold your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus in anticipation of the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge? 

#iPhone6 #iPhone6Plus #AppleFail #Samsung #GalaxyS6 #GalaxyS6Edge 

iPHONE 6 & 6 PLUS FAILURE
If you've been following my articles then you'll know that I have documented the rapid rate at which the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus have been dumped within less than 2 months of reaching retail outlets. That's unprecedented for Apple.

This iPhone 6 & 6 Plus dumping phenomenon continues to this day! The picture above was taken only just last week! This is a Computer Exchange Shop in Middlesex, Greater London. Offline, I get approached in mobile device retail outlets at random by individuals, predominately male, that tell me what they think of the iPhone and how they are going for Samsung Galaxy S5 or Note 3 and now 4 instead. Why people approach me I just don't know... Maybe I've got a welcoming persona. 



Now that Samsung have announced the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge I suspect that more and more iPhone owners will trade in their latest iPhone model. I'll be documenting that too.

INTERNATIONALLY
I also suspect that this iPhone 6 and 6 Plus dumping is happening around the globe. I feel that the love affair in China is over as iOS 8 does not take full advantage of the 1080p screen of the 6 Plus and the standard screen is nowhere near the QHD screens as found on many Android models including the Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. In addition the iPhone cannot utilize USB-On-The-Go like Android handsets are able to thus extending the storage capacity. 

The pre-order sales for the Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge has broken records exceeding over 20 million and counting! I'm not surprised in the slightest. These new handsets are so very desirable as they have superseded - redefined what is considered "premium". 

I'm looking forward to having the edge - the S6 Edge to be precise!

Thank you for reading Synapse Circuit

More news, opinions, articles and competitions coming this week! Standby!

No comments:

Post a Comment