Sunday 15 March 2015

GALAXY S6 EDGE PREVIEW SYNAPSE CIRCUIT

Just before closing...
The Samsung staff were able to catch their breath!
SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE PREVIEW

Goodhour, Synapse Circuit Readers! Happy Mothering Sunday (UK)! I hope all is well with you and your tech! 

Still thinking about your upgrade? Perhaps this preview of the Galaxy S6 Edge may give you something to think about... Read on!

#Samsung #GalaxyS6Edge #SamsungOxfordStStore

THE EDGE


Saturday, 15 March 2015 - London, Samsung Store, Oxford St. As I made my way to the Samsung store in London's Oxford St I felt a little apprehensive about being able to have the Galaxy S6 Edge in my hands! Would it be what I was expecting? Would it exceed my expectations? 

Looking at both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge I was a little taken aback to see how incredibly thin and light they are. Boy, they are super-premium and then some! As you know, I'm very infatuated with the Galaxy S6 Edge and I had a teeny bit of trepidation that the dual edged screen would be more gimmick than functional. But I can happily say that the Galaxy S6 Edge screen is a beautiful marriage of design and functionality. It's simply sublime! It's the future today! 

SPEED DEMON


I was also shocked to see how how fast and smooth it is; I tried to push it as much as I could and there was absolutely no lag whatsoever! Apps arrive at the screen after pressing icons and the camera is launched almost instantaneously upon double clicking the 'Home' button. 

And yes, TouchWiz has been truly pared down - gone are the wonderful Air Gestures (that could've been turned off) and we get:-

Palm Mute - place your palm on the screen and the handset is muted. Ta daa! 

Hand Swipe - swipe the screen with the edge of your hand takes a screenshot. 

Smart Stay - keeps the screen on by tracking eye focus.

How sparse! Still, if people don't appreciate these Air Gestures like I do then they have to go! I would have liked to have seen Samsung's Exynos 7420 processor taking care of what I think of as essential TouchWiz. But the Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 is faster than greased lightning! Gosh, golly, gee!

PICTURE THIS
On the surface the camera looks like a substantial improvement over previous Galaxy S models as you'd expect. It's pretty much point and click; the 'pro' option gives the more experienced smartphone photographer manual control over exposure, white balance, etc. 

As a result Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 users should be taking great photos in the not too distant future! Check out these pictures below:-



CROWD CONTROL
It seemed as though half of London flocked to the Samsung store to see these marvelous handsets; gauging by the responses the Galaxy S6 Edge (and S6) should be flying out of the retail outlets come April 10 2015. From 10:00 to 19:00 people were queuing up to get a feel of their future handset(s)!

I know for sure that the Galaxy S6 Edge will be my next handset for sure! 

Extensive review coming soon! 

Thank you for reading Synapse Circuit. Standby for more news, reviews, competitions, opinions and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment