Friday 22 August 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT SIGHTINGS TECH ON THE STREETS

Above: Man enjoying his Nexus 5 and G Pad 8. The bus becomes a home away from home.
SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
SIGHTINGS

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers. How are you doing tonight? I hope that all is well in your world! Android? iOS? Apple? Samsung? It’s all good! Yes, some of you are way too sensitive when your tech comes under criticism! Lol! Take it easy! Wink, wink...

I am starting a new theme on the subject of...
...TECH ON THE STREETS...
#SynapseCircuit #SynapseCircuitSightings #TechOnThe Streets #LG #Google #Android #Nexus5 #GPad8

ANDROID
Greater London, 22 August 2014,
I was out and about earlier today and I saw a young man with his tech and making the most them.

Spotted today were the Google Nexus 5 and the LG G Pad 8! Oh, you can see that the headphones are from Beats!

I thought I’d document, when I can, ordinary folk using their tech on the streets of London (or anywhere else I care to visit). It is interesting to me to see how tablets (Android & iPad) work their way into everyday life.

I reckon my prediction is coming true that Android tablets will become commonplace on London’s streets just like the smartphone is.
Something to think about...

THANKS FOR READING...
Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

STANDBY FOR REVIEWS AND COMPETITIONS!


Yes, I am well aware that the site is due an update soon! It’s coming...

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment