Tuesday 19 August 2014

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL

 SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL
Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers. Did you have a good day? Are you chilling out now? I am getting ready to chill for the evening... I just had to share this with you – if you haven’t seen it already...

Oh my...

#Sharp #Aquos #AquosCrystal

THE ANDROID HANDSET WITHOUT A BEZEL: FRAMELESS!
Now this is what I am talking about in terms of out there designs that can only come from Android! This is a phone I would want to upgrade to and I haven’t even bothered to check out the specs! On design alone I LOVE IT!!!!



Here’s some spec:-

5" 720p screen
CPU 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400
1.5GB RAM
Android 4.4.2 KitKat
8GM storage
8MP main camera with LED flash
1.2MP front-facing
2,040 mAh battery
Harman Kardon sound

The US price is $239.99 so if it ever comes to the UK we could be looking at £190 or less!

When I see a fabulous looking handset like this it makes me wanna to grab a hold of Samsung and shake them up! Lol! Let’s hope that the Galaxy Note 4 will deliver on this “new form factor” as allegedly stated by a Samsung representative!

It's something that Apple can't design that's for sure!

But the Aquos Crystal could be one of my next handsets should it come to the UK!

THANKS FOR READING...
Please check out the Synapse Circuit site here: Synapse Circuit.com

STANDBY FOR REVIEWS & COMPETITIONS...


Yes, I am well aware that the site is due an update soon! It’s coming...

Synapse Circuit for tech news, opinions, articles, reviews and competitions. You will find interactive PDF magazines, videos and links to free legal software! Check it out at Synapse Circuit dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment