proDAD ReSpeedr Super Slow-Motion & Time-lapse Video Producer Application Delivers Amazingly High Quality Super Slow Mo Scenes and Time-lapse Videos. A Simple and Affordable Solution.
ReSpeedr Utilizes Motion-Flow analysis, Optical-flow, and Dynamic Frame Blending Technologies to Show Incredible Detail in Super Slow MO sequences from up to 1,000+ FPS source video and Speeds-up Long Video Records to Enjoy as a Condensed Time-lapse.
San Francisco, CA, December 16th, 2013 - proDAD, the highly acclaimed developer of digital video effects and image enhancement technologies for the video enthusiast and broadcast and professional market today announced ReSpedr. ReSpedr is a simple and affordable stand-alone Windows application for creating high quality super slow-motion and time-lapse sequences from videos shot on action cameras, DSLRs, mobile phones, and traditional camcorders. ReSpeedr employs Motion-flow analysis and can automatically determine to use Optical-flow or Dynamic Frame-blending technology to achieve ideal results with slow-motion sequences to bring out eye-popping details. Create amazing time-lapse scenes from very long videos to speed up the action and tell the story in a compressed timeline…you can even add slow-motion to a time-lapse with ReSpeedr.
Previously to achieve the level of quality found in ReSpeedr, one needed to use very expensive Super Slow Mo cameras or use expensive professional-grade software tools. ReSpeedr changes all this by bringing professional-grade results to life with an easy to use stand-alone application for just £61.35 (special introductory offer). Not only does ReSpeedr yield great results, it also does it fast; with live previews and CPU/GPU support for faster rendering into industry standard formats; ready for posting or bringing into your favourite video editor. ReSpeedr features an intuitive timeline interface that makes it easy to experiment with different speed-up/slow-down settings and easy key framing too.
ReSpeedr’s Key Features At A Glance:
- Create high-quality slow-motion video highlight scenes from source material shot at up to 1,000fps to bring out even the smallest detail in the video;
- Turn hours of skyline, tidal, city street traffic, etc. video into fascinating time-lapse “fast-forward” scenes that shows the audience the “big picture” in a short period of time;
- Professional grade technology – Frame-based Motion-flow analysis uses a combination of dynamic frame-blending and optical flow technologies to deliver incredible detail and smoothness at a sub-$100 price point;
- Combine super slow-motion and time-lapse sequences in a single video clip to slow down the action to see incredible detail; then speed it up with time-lapse to get the bigger picture;
- Intuitive timeline interface with super-easy keyframing;
- Built-in video stabilizer with rolling-shutter correction to improve the overall smoothness & stability of the final video (great for fast-action sports video!);
- Real time preview and super-fast rendering with CPU & GPU support (if GPU is present)
- Ideal companion product for proDAD DeFishr or ProDRENALIN users to further enhance videos after de-warping, de-noising, color-correction, etc;
- Stand-alone application for Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Vista;
- Support for 2.7K, 4K, and higher video resolutions;
- Export finished videos into industry-standard formats ready for sharing or importing into full-featured video editing software;
- English & German languages (more coming soon!)
Price & Availability:
ReSpeedr carries a MSRP of £76.69however is offered through January 31, 2014 at a special introductory price of only £61.35 ReSpeedr is available for immediate purchase and download from proDAD.com or from any of our reseller partners. A limited demo version is also available