Monday 22 July 2013

IT’S SYNAPSE CIRCUIT THE TECH-GAME


A: DR. EVIL
B: JUSTIN HAMMER
C: TONY STARK
SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
IT’S SYNAPSE CIRCUIT THE TECH-GAME
#SynapseCircuit #SynapseCircuitTechGame #TechGame #TechFun

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers! Would you believe that I have had to resort to placing some of my handsets in the refrigerator? Oh, yes! This heat as had my Galaxy S2 and HTC One X in meltdown so much so that I had to put them in the freezer at my local supermarket and the refrigerator in my home! I found that removing them from the protective casing did help somewhat! Gosh!

Hey, many of you thought that my idea for Facebook to pay us was a good one! Thank you! I guess it is only right that I should reward you with some fun!

MATCH THESE LARGER THAN LIFE CHARACTERS ABOVE TO THESE TECH GIANTS BELOW

APPLE

GOOGLE

MICROSOFT  

For example: Microsoft C.

It’s just for fun!


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MATCH IN THE FORM OF A COMMENT DIRECTLY ON THE ARTICLE! THANK YOU! 

Take good care!


Please enjoy the video below! Feel free to leave some comments and subscribe!

 


Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment