Thursday 18 July 2013

GOOGLE NOW 24 / 7? WORRIED?



SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
GOOGLE NOW 24 / 7?
#GoogleNow #Android #Google

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers! Here I am with the fan at full blast! It’s 00:45 and I’m writing this short article now, Google Now...

DO YOU TRUST IT?  
Yes, it’s regarding Google Now being on 24 / 7; do you trust it? The mic is constantly on? Hmmmm... I don’t know about that what with project PRISM – the all Seeing Eye ‘n’ all that. Oooh, I’ll have a side of New World Order to go. Thank you! Oh, I’ll have fries to go with that! Super-size me!

I grew up in a very religious family and I tell ya, “The silent listener at every meal...” And now Google wants a piece of the action? Sheesh! It makes you wonder, right?

Check out the iPhone’s Siri; I am sure you are aware that “Siri” is “Iris” backwards. I wonder if the mic is open 24 / 7. I am so not convinced that Apple didn’t know about intelligence agencies snooping on its users. Yes, of course... ...Retina display! I bet you that the front-facing camera watches you, has taken your pic, added it to your very own dossier and you’re in a massive database! It’s the same with Google too! They will continue to deny it because how can they admit such a breach of privacy.

May I remind of what Google Chairman said about privacy, “If you’re doing something that you shouldn’t be doing it then you shouldn’t be doing it.”

I’ve got nothing to hide! But still, I do like my privacy.

MOTO X / ANDROID 4.3
Despite the above I do love the idea of controlling my handset without touching it! If it works anything like it does in that Canadian Rogers “leak” I am all for it!

But what’s with that wrist action to launch the camera???? I can’t do that in public just in case some guy thinks I am insulting him! Can’t I just tell it that I want to take a picture?

If Google’s Sundar Pichai announces that the mic would be open 24 / 7 with Android 4.3 on the 24th of this month would you be happy? Would you be happy if you had no option to turn it off? Hmmmm...

Let me know what you think!

Take good care!


Please enjoy the video below! Feel free to leave some comments and subscribe!

 


Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment