Thursday 18 July 2013

BREAKFAST WITH GOOGLE 24th JULY 2013




SYNAPSE CIRCUIT
BREAKFAST WITH GOOGLE
24th JULY 2013, 9:00 AM

#Android #JellyBean4.3 #VanillaAndroid #Nexus #GoogleNexus #StockAndroid #GoogleNow

Good evening, Synapse Circuit Readers! What a heatwave! This is the hottest July on record! I guess this is a great time to for Google’s Sundar Pichai to invite us to breakfast to talk product – I hope!

WHAT TO EXPECT 
Ok, so Android 4.3 is not going to be a game changing update, but I expect that the there’ll be a continuation of the butter effect. I am also expecting that notifications will come as cards to enhance the Google Now app. Perhaps the cards will get a makeover too! But will 4.3 see the introduction of the open mic that is a main feature of Moto X?

MOTO X
I expect we’ll be hearing about Moto X as it is expected to reach the markets by August. I guess you’ve read my articles on Moto X so no need to wax on some more. I am curious though as to if there will be different versions like the RAZR series.

NEXUS 7 2ND GENERATION
Yes, I have promised myself that this will be the year that I get a tablet! It could very well be that the second generation Nexus 7 could be the one! There again, the second generation Nexus 10 could also be the one! Lol!

LOW KEY?
I have to say that the event seems low key... Very subdued... Hmmmm, Google had rotten luck last year with the freak weather in New York but c’mon, Google! Push the boat out! At the time of writing there was no disclosure of where the event is taking place other than somewhere in San Francisco. I guess Google don’t want to tempt fate!

I’ll be tuning in...

Let me know what you think!

Take good care!


Please enjoy the video below! Feel free to leave some comments and subscribe!

 


Thank you for watching and reading!

Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com

No comments:

Post a Comment