Monday 18 March 2013

RAZRi MOTOROLA JELLY BEAN UPGRADE!



RAZRi MOTOROLA JELLY BEAN UPGRADE!

Good early morning, Synapse Circuit Readers! Thank you so much for reading my series of blogs on the Galaxy S4! I can see that you like the blogs very much and that makes me so very happy! Why, even Samsung has given me a nod on Facebook and Twitter! Cool!

Do you have the Motorola RAZRi? Are you thinking of getting it after reading my “Smartmoney” blog? Well, read on...

MARCH 18 2013
This was a great date in history for Android handsets because the RAZRi just received its Jelly Bean, 4.1.2 upgrade! Excellent!

I do think that the RAZRi is one of the most underestimated handsets going! The Android update brings more functionality to it – especially with Google Now! You’ll be able to interact with the notifications without the need to go into the app itself!

As you know or should know, the RAZRi represents great value for money if ever you wanted to get a contract! Some networks have it going for a value for money £15 a month! I believe the RAZRi is the first under £20 a month handset to have the Jelly Bean operating system!

Go for it!

Thank you for reading!


Please check out the Synapse Circuit website for video, i-PDF and more! 

Synapse Circuit Dot Com!

No comments:

Post a Comment