Friday 25 January 2013

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT LISTENS: NEW FORMAT COMING SOON!

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT LISTENS: NEW FORMAT COMING SOON!

Good morning, Synapse Circuit Readers... Here I am up in the early hours of the morning writing some more... Did I tell you that I love to write? Lol!

The Tech-World is moving at a lightning pace which is funny because there’s a massive recession going on. Why, it is said that the UK is heading for a triple-dip recession! Gadzooks! How are we going to afford all this beautiful tech, huh? I am sure we’ll figure it out! Maybe someone will come up with an app that will tell this coalition government how to run a country!
 

SYNAPSE CIRCUIT LISTENS
Thank you so much for your input! I have duly noted your constructive critique! I have a better idea of what you want!

As a result I am going to present you with a new format very soon! In the meantime I can say that I will divide the information between the new format (announcement coming soon), blogs that can be accessed standalone here or from the Synapse Circuit homepage. I may put on an occasional Interactive PDF for some tutorials. We’ll see.

It has helped me a lot because my workload should be somewhat lessened! The result is that you’ll be able to absorb my reviews / recommendations more easily and I should be able to get some quality sleep! Lol!

I can hardly wait to show you the new format! The tests are going well!

Thank you for reading!

In the meantime please check out the Interactive PDF right here:
Synapse Circuit Dot Com!

No comments:

Post a Comment